- Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
- Noah: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah
Watched a movie called "The Notebook"
- Noah: It's not about following your heart and it's not about keeping your promises. It's about security.
- Allie: What's that supposed to mean?
- Noah: [yelling] Money. He's got a lot of money!
- Allie: You smug bastard. I hate you for saying that.
- Noah: You're bored Allie. You're bored and you know it. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something missing.
- Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch.
- Noah: Would you just stay with me?
- Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
- Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
- Allie: So what?
- Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.
- Allie: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
- Noah: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?
- Allie: It's not that simple.
- Noah: What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want?
- Allie: I have to go now.
I hate injections.
3 fuckin injections